Tonight, as I was sitting at my desk in the school room there was an incident. Two of the medical volunteers had just entered the room and I was meeting our newest addition (She's very nice, by the way). The door opened and in came one of the kids followed by a HUGE spider! I did not panic at first. I mean, it was just a spider, right? Easily handled. But then it started running, and I think it has those 500 MPH elephants beat. Not only was in running, but it was running towards me! So I decided to get up from my chair and get out of the way. I began to calmly stand up, but this crafty spider had other plans! He started jumping! High! This is when I lost it. I of course jumped up into my rolling chair and pushed off from my desk to get away from this demon-possessed, mutant spider. Thankfully, the new med volunteer (now my new hero) saved the day and placed a bucket onto the evil beast. This bucket is now sitting next to me and that I am not too happy about. But at least he's not jumping at me anymore.